Saturday, September 01, 2012

Some Surly 2013.

Surly released some new colors for a few of their bikes yesterday.  They seem to be trending to brighter, more vibrant colors this year.  I like them a lot.

First up is a new grabber blue color for the Karate Monkey.  This looks great.  It's high on my list of favorite Surly colors ever.


Second is a deep purple Troll color.  This looks similar to the original Surly Pugsley color, albeit without the colored metallic clear coat.


The venerable Cross Check gets a super loud green color for this year.  I love it.


In addition to the mid blade rack eyelets added to the fork last year, this year's bike gets an updated crown. Braze ons on the crown will certainly appeal to the breve/small front rack/carry stuff crowd.  


The entry level Pugsley gets a bright, safety yellow color this year.  It should stand out rather nicely in winter snows, or bright green forested trails.


These are just a few of the highlights coming from Surly for 2013.  It's going to be a great year!

6 comments:

coastkid said...

They are indeed all good colours! -:)

I really like the blue Monkey

Vito said...

I love the blue!!!

Wadey said...

I Like the cross check in green, when are they going to be available?

Ben Witt said...

No info on that yet, we expect it soon.

futureboy said...

I'm told we should start seeing the new early lineup "early October". Surly told me to check with my local shops since they get the models at differing times.

Anonymous said...

Does anybody know when we get to see the Long Haul Trucker colors for 2013? I've heard smog silver/pearl. Curious to know what that will look like? Any ideas?