Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another year, and a thank you.

Eight years ago today I purchased The Village Peddler bike shop and opened Milltown Cycles. I was 19. I cannot fully describe what a phenomenal experience it has been to grow up while building this business. I have met so many good people along the way, and I have had many life changing experiences I am most grateful for.

Thank you to all the friends I have made over the years. Thank you to our customers who have supported us. Thank you to friends and family who have been instrumental in our success. Thank you to all of you who have helped make this possible. From all of us at Milltown, thank you!

Here's to many more years of sharing the love of cycling together!

1 comment:

jim C said...

Wow...19... certainly a cool undertaking for such a young guy. Congrats - and likely the really hard years are behind you. Thanks for being such a great resource.