Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Update.

All-City Nature Boy.

As any usual start to our weeks, today has all sorts of stuff going on.  We are expecting a few All-City Nature Boy's and are excited about them.  One is a complete bike for a customer, and one will be built up from a frame as a demo bike for the shop.  We have one of each color coming in.  These promise to be great bikes, and reviews have been really positive so far.


The build spec on these bikes is basic but quite nice out of the box.  The hubs and headset are cartridge bearing jobs from Cane Creek and All-City respectively.   FSA square taper cranks and a bunch of other nice looking parts round out the build.

These are really good looking, affordable bikes that ride well.  They offer a lot of classic styling in an attainable package, and they come built with parts that will last a long time. I am looking forward to having these around the shop, as well as the other fine offerings from All-City.

Check out their full line of bikes are their website, www.allcitycycles.com.

Tuesday Night Ride.

We plan to ride at Murphy Hanrehan mtb park in Savage tonight if the weather holds.  We will plan on being there at 7pm, leaving to ride shortly afterward.  We will update you on weather.  If it's raining we will not be going of course.

Have a great day, we'll talk to you soon!

3 comments:

James Fisher said...

Looks better in real life than I imagined. Great green! Details are, well details...I am excited

Wally said...

Nice pic. I admit to not having even seen an All City bike but I have read about them and they did produce a bunch of single speed stuff which I checked out when I was building my Kona Paddy Wagon.

Speaking of which, I dusted the ol' Kona off, and took it for a spin and it just freakin rocked. It felt good to have no gears again, just pedalin along. I did not realize how much I missed riding a single speed.

The pic of the Nature Boy sure reminds me of the Paddy Wagon. Have a good day! Enjoy!

Ben said...

I am excited to get on one of these. They are really classy looking bikes, and I've been without a skinny tired drop bar bike for far too long.

Wally, I know what you mean. There's just something about riding a single speed bike. I've just finished some much needed work on my Potts, and this bike will be a nice addition to the stable as well. After riding gears for most of this year it's time to spin happy singles for a while.