Saturday, February 05, 2011

B17's

I love Brooks saddles, the B17 in particular.  For years every bike I actually ride has had some form of this saddle on it.  Brooks recently came out with their standard saddle in three new colors, Madarine Orange, Apple Green and Electric Blue.  We now have these colors in stock.  We also have the standard B17 black in both men's and women's models.


These are among many new arrives at the shop for spring.  We have things like new racks, panniers, camping equipment and clothing all coming in stock before spring.  This spring is going to be a good one.  Have a good weekend folks. 

4 comments:

Wally Kilburg said...

Mandarin Orange? Might it work well with the new Vaya?

Ben said...

I think it probably would. It wouldn't be a perfect match, but it would be close enough. The photo above makes it look a little more towards brown than it really is. It does look really good next to the orange Surly Troll for instance.

Guitar Ted said...

Holy cow. I might have to get an orange one. That would look nice on the BMC cross bike, I think.

Doug Idaho said...

Cool....Ordering a Blue one for my Selma.