Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Morning gravel with Boucher





I met up with Jason this morning for some cool weather gravel.  We left dark and early from Dunn Brothers on our usual roads northwest towards the smokestacks. There was little wind, and the gravel was not a bit dusty due to recent rains.  For the most part is was smooth and steady riding mixed with great conversation.  I think we both needed it.  Here are some obligatory snapshots from this morning. Check out Jason's blog in the next few days for far better pictures than these.  It was an awesome morning in that regard!


Old and new Fargo at rest.  The new color is really classy.  I immediately liked how the new Fargo handled, and Jason's set up is almost spot on for me, (fancy that.)  I will likely be getting one of these when they are available, and we will have both completes and frame options available in the shop for sale.  As will a lot of Salsa completes this year, these will be in very large demand.  If you are interested in ordering a complete Fargo or a frameset it would be prudent to place a preorder for one.  Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have about the new bike, or if you'd like to get one coming for yourself.

Here's a quick shot of the man himself at work.  Looking through the photos over coffee afterward it was obvious Jason caught some stunning images.  It was a truly gorgeous morning.

 
A quick reminder about the Rawland Gravel tour on Sunday.  We plan to leave Dennison MN at 10 am.  I hope you all can make it.  The day promises to be really good time!

5 comments:

Wally Kilburg said...

Where do you two get the Rugby shirts?

Ben said...

Tis the season for horizontal striped wool jerseys. I believe Jason's is a EWR product, I was wearing my Ibex wool coat.

Wally Kilburg said...

Looks like a Rugby team out for a ride....

GNAT said...

Yep, I was riding my favorite EWR wool jersey. Oh how I love fall riding in wool.

Wally, rugby players are pretty tough. Sure you want to mess with 2 rugby players..... ;)

Ben said...

Wally, wait until you see my green stripped wool jersey. It's total rugby jersey ugly!