Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mukluk Preorders

This question has come up a few times now. We are accepting preorders for Mukluk complete bikes and frame sets. Give us a call to reserve what I am sure will be a super popular bike next year! I'm told that the first production run has not been presold yet, so there is still time to get one of the first run. These are slated for a November 1st delivery date, just in time for Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Iowa winters to set in. Let me know if you have any questions.

3 comments:

TGooz said...

Oh man! I may have to talk to you about getting one of these. Mark's getting more bikes in his garage than me. My marathoning days are numbered so riding will have to take on a bigger role. Having a bike that can handle winter will be just the thing.

Ben said...

Yup, this is the one to get. Curtis and I will both have them, and there's nothing like riding in the winter on a fatbike. They really are a heck of a lot of fun in all seasons. Duluth's beaches, for instance are really a heck of a lot of fun. You'd be amazed at what you can ride on one of these!

TGooz said...

Didn't think about this until just this afternoon but doing a little web search on Salsa/Surly/QBP and discovered QBP=Surly=Salsa. Who'da thunk.