Friday, August 20, 2010

Clothing in and displayed.

We'll have more photos of tents tomorrow. Today's excitement comes in the form of a full compliment of clothing. We've been planning to get in clothing in earnest for the better part of this year. Almost all of the work we've been doing this year has been leading up to this.Most of the stuff we have brought it is just really nice everyman bike clothing. Jerseys start at about $60 and are full zip with many other nice features. We have shorts starting at $50, and bibs from Bontrager and Craft starting at $100. As the weather is soon to change cooler, we will be bringing in a full selection of knee, arm, and leg warmers next week. We have a few nicer wool jerseys from Ibex, and will be getting more items along those lines as the season changes.Though I said a few days ago that the changing room was finished, it is getting a little more refined. The room got a little classier today with the addition of one of my favorite Dirt Rag posters. It even matches the new rug. I will make a trip to the hardware store this afternoon for a coat rack to hang items of clothing on. That should do nicely to finish off the room.All in all it's been a great day. It's really satisfying to largely finish something as large and long in coming as this. Stop by tomorrow if you're in the area and check it out. The Paradise Center is putting on their annual BBQ contest and art fair on Central Ave. There will be food and live music all day long! Last year's even was a great success, and was a ton of fun. Happy Friday all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great looking bike shop. I'll bet your employees are proud to part of such a nice shop and a great blog!

Jerry said...

nice set up. looks very classy. looking forward to seeing it in person. nice job.

Wally Kilburg said...

Man, it looks really nice. I was telling my riding pal about it on the morning ride today - how your shop is so cool, refreshing and advanced in it's concept. I'll be by to see it, sooner than you think.

Captain Bob said...

Yeah, so very nice guys! Very classy look. Can't wait to see it. I bet GTed and I drive up one of these days very soon.

Anonymous said...

Your shop looks very nice and clear! I definitely like the concept (I'm afraid you have inspired me...). Great to see the classic poster: I have it next to my workbench.