Friday, April 23, 2010

Some people's kids...

Here you go, my best candidate for a genius award lately. Ignore the fact that they are mitigating any possible gas mileage gain by driving 80 mph down the highway. I am guessing there, but they flew past me and I was driving a little over 70. Then consider the fact that the hitch that you can buy for a Prius is specifically designed to be a mount for a bike rack. Period. They are not rated for ANY tongue weight or towing capacity. Awesome. Stay safe folks.

4 comments:

frankenbiker said...

WOW! U-haul never should have let that out of the lot,loaded that trailer probably weighs more than the car.

jp said...

Hi Ben. Maybe they were using it as an anchor, just in case the accel. stuck. :) JP

Ben said...

Yup, pretty funny I thought.

Side note, (to the unpublished anonymous commenter,) let's keep the comments a little more PG. Thanks.

Myrna CG Mibus said...

Kind of funny and tragic at the same time. Makes you wonder...