Friday, March 05, 2010

Looking badass.

Jason and I got in a few awesome gravel miles yesterday morning. It was one of those perfect rides. This one started on a gorgeous road east into an amazing sunrise and ended with a great cup of coffee. For those of you who don't know him, Jason is an excellent photographer. If you are not already reading his Gnat Likes Blog, you should be. He took this awesome picture of me yesterday. It's one of my favorite pictures of myself. Check out his blog today for more ride photos and a recap. Happy Friday all.

4 comments:

Jerry said...

not bad sir Ben. couple of Fargos laying around up to no good. this nice weather brings good opportunities for riding. got a nice ride in myself this morning. let me know if you want to hook up for a ride. I try to hit the gravel around 7:45 or 8:00 am.

Ben said...

How about tomorrow at Blue Monday at 7:00? Call me at 507 581 6198 if you're interested. Cheers.

Jerry said...

dang, tomorrow's not good for me. told Julie I'd do a road ride with her. M, th, fri next week are possible.

Ben said...

Cool. Let me know. I'm pretty open to whenever.