Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year's Eve Craziness.

Here's a photo from Tim Freeland of local radio station KYMN. Apparently, someone had a little too much fun coming home on New Year's Eve. Somehow they managed to turn their car on the side right in front of local sandwich shop Hogan Brothers. Nice photo I thought. I saw the bent sign and newspaper box on the way to work, and I guess this is a pretty simple explanation. Remember, rubber side down is a general way to live, not just a biking term. Stay safe.

6 comments:

frankenbiker said...

WOW!!! I guess he really wanted a sandwich.Seriously though, I hope he is OK.

Ben said...

I should add that the driver fled the scene. I'm guessing that he was a little too "fine." Funny thing is he didn't actually hit the building. Good aim on that!

Jerry said...

maybe he just hates newspaper machines. missed my shop by a couple of doors. wonder if they caught him yet?

Sean said...

Just crazy! He must be rather eager after dropping off late Xmas mails in the mailbox by the fountain.

Rude said...

This might be a message from the Subway corporation, akin to the under-elements sending dead fish wrapped in newspaper to send a "message"

John said...

I think that in all reality, this was really a ploy by Northfield news to fix the justification of the Northfield News print on their news stand so it was parallel with the ground the way it should have been.

Good show indeed News chaps!