Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Ride Announcement

Our Fall Gravel Ride Will be held on November 1st. Leaving from Dennison MN at 10 am. The ride will be around 60 miles, and there will be a 35 mile option for those with time constraints. Jim and I are putting together maps and que sheets, and there will be food during and post ride along with refreshments. More later this week, we hope to see you all there. Again, the ride will be a tour, so it'll be long, but nice and slow. The plan is for a ride of scenery and fellowship. It should be a blast!

Hope you all have a good week. Take care.

7 comments:

David Strachan said...

I presume the Nov 1 ride is rain or shine [or snow]?

Joe said...

This sounds perfect! I'm not going to the Homie since it's on Halloween and I want to take my kid trick or treating. My kind of ride... I can't wait!!

Rude said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christopher Tassava said...

I'm very interested in doing this, but I wonder about the pace. Granting that people will go at different paces, how long will the 60-mile ride take - three hours? four? more?

Joe said...

Hey Ben! Is this ride still a go for Sunday?

Ben said...

Chris,

The pace will likely be in the 12 mph range. Distance has been reduced to just under 50 miles, and there will be bail out points if you have to go home earlier. Figure on 5 hours with lunch though.

Ben said...

Joe, the ride is definitely a go. We'll be leaving Dennison at 10 am. Hope to see you here!