Friday, July 31, 2009

Wednesday Night Social

I'm pleased to announce a new weekly even here at Milltown, the Wednesday Night Social.

Most of the best times we've had at the shop seem to always involve three things, good bikes, good friends, and good beer. I think it's a logical conclusion to come to that putting these things together on a weekly basis can't be anything but a good thing. Starting next week, we will have the inaugural Social from 6-8pm. This is a to be a laid back time to give guys crap, tell stories (ie, bullshit,) drink good beer, play pinball, and otherwise cause trouble within the walls of 311 Central. Bring what you will, yourself, a few libations, a fun bike or two, whatever. We'll see who shows up and go from there.

We look forward to seeing you at what I hope will turn into something pretty cool. Cheers.

2 comments:

jerry said...

I have two growlers for Wednesday night.

Ben said...

I'm really looking forward to this. We should talk food early in the week. I'm thinking some simple grilled appetizers maybe? Grilled shrimp has had Curt andI talking lately. Maybe some shish kababs.