Thursday, March 05, 2009

More Pics

Figured out the Picasa thing. Here are some more pics of the shop. The walls clearly need to be painted compared to the floor. Any guesses as to where the bench was? Apparently the walls where blue once. Never knew that. Anyway, pardon the mess. Still a lot of organizing, (my favorite thing ;) shelves will fix a lot of that. I've got some plans for a real workbench as well. The old solid core bench door has seen better days, and I think some built in storage space will be a big plus as well. The plan is to have frequently used small parts within easy reach of the bench. Having both tool boxes in one location should make the shop flow a lot better before they used to be across the room. We are still trying to figure out just where the bar/customer computer terminal will be. It's funny, now that there is so much more room, I am finding myself reluctant to fill up the space with stuff. I'll do some brainstorming over next week, and see where that leads. So, enjoy the pics for now. It'll be even better in a few weeks. The first pic shows a few of the spots that we kind of really screwed up, oh well. It looks really nice compared to what was there before.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Guitar Ted said...

Fantastic! Soooo much better than before and I know you will make it even better.

Take care and have a great weekend!

Ben said...

Yup, it's going to be a good year I think!

Anonymous said...

The floors look good. You made my area smaller. -The NASA dude