Friday, December 12, 2008

Need a stem?

Do you feel like something is missing from your ride? Are you continually searching for that ever elusive high rise stem for a drop bar conversion? Do you like the old school aesthetics of tall stems and no spacers? In a world where bland Thomson stems are everywhere, here's your solution not just to buy a stem that will work, but to buy the stem you want. Mike Pofahl has been building bikes and parts for over 20 years. He specializes in fillet brazing, and can do just about anything you can think of. Prices for stems start at $100, a bargin compared to many. Here are a few examples. Give me a call or shoot me an email if you are interested in one.

5 comments:

GreenLightGo said...

Ooh - I've been looking for a custom high-rise stem - one that I can use on my Karate Monkey w/ Midges.

Ben said...

These are pretty much the solution to just such a problem. Let me know if you'd like to get something going.

GreenLightGo said...

Thanks. I'll give you a call this week.

GreenLightGo said...

Man - I'm a slacker - forgot to call. My apologies!

Ben said...

Not a big deal, call my cell if you'd like, it's usually the easiest way to get a hold of me. 507 581 6198. Cheers.